This Tuesday's list is brought to you by Alicia from Chromalab (chromalab.blogspot.com). Alicia and I are soul mates; she read it in a book at her inlaws' house, so it must be true.
What are the top 5 movies you know by heart?
1. Steel Magnolias, "There is no such thing as natural beauty."
2. Clue, "Flames. Flames on the side of my face."
3. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, "What's so fab about it?"
4. Reality Bites, "We are going to eat gas?"
5. To Kill a Mockingbird, "Entailments are bad."